A charitable gift annuity provides fixed payments for life in exchange for a gift of cash or securities to University of Maryland Global Campus. Gift annuities are easy to set up and the payments you receive are backed by the general resources of University of Maryland Global Campus.
A charitable gift annuity could be right for you if:
- You want to maintain or increase your cash flow.
- You want the security of fixed, dependable payments for life.
- You want to save income taxes or capital gains taxes.
- You would like income that is partially tax-free.
- You want to make a generous gift to UMGC.
- You are considering a gift amount of $10,000 or more.
- You are at least 65 years of age.